- Cab windows made from transparent and shatter-proof plastic; Doors can be opened; Mounting adapter for front-mounted equipment; Tread tyres; Light and sound module with four different functions (engine noise, Yelp signal, fire brigade, police siren)
- Visible piston pump with water tank; Water hose with detachable hose reel; spray lance; Fully functional water jet
- Extendable and height-adjustable turntable ladder incl. rescue basket; 4 retractable outriggers; Storage box and side compartment for storage
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years for playing indoors and outdoors; Manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Dimensions: 17.7 x 6.8 x 8.6inch; compatible with all Bruder figure and Fireman
Details: Pioneering, efficient, reliable – this is how Mercedes Benz describes the new Sprinter. The latest generation Sprinter continues to be the versatile and popular transport professional. BRUDER’s extensive range includes the latest sprinters in a wide range of designs. Smaller fire-fighting vehicles are being used increasingly for fires that are difficult to fight, for example in narrow old-town streets. The Sprinter has proven itself to be extremely manoeuvrable. BRUDER has equipped this fire tender with many realistic functional details. The focus here is on the extendable turntable ladder with rescue basket and the fully functional water jet with visibly working piston pump, water tank and extendable outriggers, various tool storage containers, as well as the light & sound module, which rounds off the high entertainment value of this vehicle. machines. Hardly any wheel loader combines these requirements as well as the new Volvo L260H. Thanks to the most modern engine, automatic and hydraulic combination, the fuel consumption is 10% lower than its predecessor. With a working weight of up to 35 tonnes, this loader is a real heavy worker for quarries and gravel works. This impressive wheel loader is the latest highlight in the theme world of construction vehicles at BRUDER. The model of the Volvo L260H is equipped with a fully functional loading arm and an impressive, tiltable shovel. The detailed cabin serves as a workstation for the well-known BRUDER bworld figures. The engine hood in the rear can be opened for various service work. The large Volvo dumper (item no. 02455) with its huge loading area is the ideal addition to the new Volvo L260H wheel loader....