- 568 high-quality blocks
- Block base for the plane and plate with the name of the set
- Clear and intuitive instruction manual based on drawings and icons
- Produced in the EU by a company with an over 20 years of tradition of creating quality construction blocks
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Skill level: Intermediate
Details: The A-10 THUNDERBOLT II WARTHOG is a close support aircraft used by the US Air Force. It is a single-seater, attack aircraft designed to destroy tanks, armored vehicles and other ground targets. It is powered by two turbofan engines. Between 1975 and 1984 there were 715 of these planes produced. Combat use took place in Kosovo, Afghanistan and the Gulf War, among others. Due to its unique design, shocking effectiveness and firepower, the plane has become very recognizable and is extremely popular among military aviation enthusiasts. This new set from COBI utilizes 568 COBI building blocks to build an amazing US attack aircraft -- the A-10 THUNDERBOLT II WARTHOG. The set has been designed with attention to detail and features all pad-printed decorations. There are no stickers in this set! The model was designed in 1:48 scale under license by Northrop Grumman. The set includes a simplified version of the minifigure that fits the cockpit. This beautiful plane with a block display and nameplate is an ideal set for fans of military, aviation and history. Regardless of the age of the builder, it will become a unique model in the collection!
Release Date: 20-07-2021
Package Dimensions: 17.7 x 11.0 x 2.4 inches......