- Contains 380 components for building 12 different models
- Build and control easy-to-understand models like hand dryers, a carousel, barriers, a conveyor belt with die-cutting machine and more!
- ROBO Pro Light programming software (available for free download) allows kids to quickly and simply get a handle on easy-to-understand programming
- Models can also be controlled and programmed with a tablet (iOS/Android) using a free app
- All sets are fully compatible and easily combined
Details: The complete beginner set for children 8 years and above. Over 380 pieces for students to combine with sensors (photo transistors, buttons) and actuators (XS motors, LED light barriers) to create 12 easy-to-follow models including a hand dryer, carousel, level crossing, conveyor belt with stamping machine and mobile caterpillar machine. The BT Smart Controller with 4 inputs for sensors and 2 outputs for motors and lamps features a USB port and a Bluetooth 4.0 port. The ROBO Pro Light software (available for download) makes it possible to program the models quickly, easily and in a way that is easy to follow. In addition, it is also possible to program the models using a tablet (initially Android) via an app. Comprehensive instructions are provided on the FISCHERTECNICK eLearning portal (fischertechnik-elearning.com) to support the studentâ€˜s learning process and to explain the programming in an easy-to-follow way. For the engineers and programmers of tomorrow.
Release Date: 01-09-2017
Package Dimensions: 18.5 x 12.8 x 3.3 inchesIf you are looking for a unique toy, a good gift idea, or a special birthday present, this toy is just the right one! It is a perfect choice for all occasions.......