- Pretend smartwatch with lights, music, and sounds for early role-play at home and on the go
- Press the buttons for songs and phrases about colors and greetings
- Toggle switch, turn dial, and clacker beads help keep little hands busy
- Soft band is easy to grasp for take-along play
- For babies and toddlers ages 6-36 months
Details: Let's get moving! Your busy baby can chat with Puppy, do some counting, and hear all about different colors and greetings with the Laugh & Learn Time to Learn Smartwatch. This pretend smartwatch looks just like the real thing, with a light-up screen, easy-grasp band, and lots of busy activities for your baby to explore. Where development comes into play Early Academics: Sung songs and phrases introduce your baby to colors and greetings. Fine Motor Skills: Busy activities like pressing the toggle switch, turning the dial, and pushing the buttons helps strengthen your baby's dexterity and hand-eye coordination. Imaginative Play: The realistic smartwatch design lets babies and toddlers pretend to be just like you.
Release Date: 15-10-2019
Package Dimensions: 6.2 x 3.5 x 3.0 inchesIf you are looking for a unique toy, a good gift idea, or a special birthday present, this toy is just the right one! It is a perfect choice for all occasions.......