- Plush creature with teeth: Fugglers are mischievous + misunderstood plush creatures with mouths full of human-like teeth. Adopt at your own risk!
- Weird collectible plush: there are 40 Fugglers roaming around, with sets of chompers, strange faces and weird shapes. Collect them all, but you've been warned!
- Signature buttonhole: flip your fuggler over and you'll find a signature buttonhole, sewn onto theirâ€¦you know.
- Adoption Certificate included: Fugglers are for everyone aged 4+ with weird taste. If you must adopt a fuggler, use the adoption Certificate to register and name your mischievous creature on fugglers.Com!
- Includes: 9â€ fuggler plush, Adoption Certificate
Details: Buyers beware: adopting a fuggler is not for the faint of heart. Mischievous + misunderstood, these funny ugly monsters are up to no good. There are many reasons why you shouldn't take home a fuggler: let's start with their smile. Grinning from ear-to-ear, a fugglerâ€™s tiny mouth is filled with human-like teeth, and their less-then-pearly whites are big, realistic and totally weird, so beware! They're always looking for more â€“ maybe even from your mouth. And then there are their leering, peering eyes. Make eye contact with a fuggler and you'll see a pair of mismatched buttons staring back, or even worse! Some have squinty little eyelids surrounding bulbous eyeballs. Each fuggler is totally unique (not the good kind of unique). gangly arms, pointy ears, giant heads, small heads â€“ discover what makes your fuggler weird. They even come with buttonholes sewn onto theirâ€¦well, you know. If there's one thing you can expect from your fuggler, it's total mischief and unpredictability. Collect all 40 Fugglers, but you've been warned: adopt at your own risk!
Package Dimensions: 9.8 x 6.8 x 2.8 inchesIf you are looking for a unique toy, a good gift idea, or a special birthday present, this toy is just the right one! It is a perfect choice for all occasions.......