- The balls race down the starting track only to get stuck in the ball collector where they back up until the "stop & go lever" is released at which point all the balls race together towards the funnel.
- Once through the funnel, the balls continue down the track to knock over the dominoes. Balls measure 2" in diameter. Made of beech wood and ABS plastic.
- Contents include: 1 ball collector, 1 ball hopper, 1 curve, 2 straights, 1 swing ramp, 8 connecting elements, 5 columns, 2 starting ramps, 1 exit ramp, 2 connecting cuffs, 6 dominoes and 3 balls.
- Can be perfectly combined with all other Kullerbu ball track sets and accessories to create expansive layouts, stimulating creativity and imagination while encouraging creativity.
- The world of Kullerbu offers something for everyone ages 2-8. Younger children delight in sending balls down the track and learning cause and effect. Older children will learn about trouble-shooting and problem solving as they take part in the construction.
Details: The balls race down the momentum track – but wait! What happened? They’re stuck in the ball collector! They back up until the lock is released, then all the balls race together at full speed toward the funnel. What a lot of fun! Only the funnel can reduce their speed and send them precisely onto the track toward the dominoes. Contents: 1 ball collector, 1 ball hopper, 1 curve, 2 straights, 1 swing ramp, 8 connecting elements, 5 columns, 2 starting ramps, 1 exit ramp, 2 connecting cuffs, 6 dominoes, 3 balls.
Package Dimensions: 18.5 x 17.8 x 5.1 inches