Brand: Mattel Games
- Skip-Bo Roll & Write Dice Game is all the strategic fun of the classic sequencing card game with an easy-to-learn twist!
- In a race to complete your Build Piles, roll all 6 dice and use the numbers rolled to fill in corresponding spaces in any of your 4 piles.
- Earn points when you complete a Build Pile -finish them before your opponents to increase your score!
- Wipe your board clean to play again! Travel-friendly dry erase boards and markers provide limitless rounds of gameplay.
- This fun spin on the family-favorite game is perfect for 2 to 4 players and makes a great gift for 7 years old and up.
Details: Just like the original Skip-Bo Card Game, the Skip-Bo Dice Game game combines skill, strategy, and fun in a simple sequencing game the whole family can enjoy! Race to complete "Build Piles" on your board by filling them in from 1 to 10. Just roll all six dice, then use a dry erase pen to color in the matching numbered spaces in any of your Build Piles. The quicker you complete your Build Piles, the more points you collect! For more fun, all players can use whatever number is rolled on the special ten-sided Bonus Die, even if it's not their turn so everyone plays on every roll! After filling in your game board with the included dry erase markers, just wipe it clean with a tissue and you're ready to play again! This twist on the classic game is great for travel and fun for the whole family. Perfect for 2 to 4 players, aged 7 years old and up. Includes five number dice, one Bonus die, four dry erase boards and 4 dries erase markers. Colors and decorations may vary.
Package Dimensions: 5.1 x 3.9 x 1.3 inchesIf you are looking for a unique toy, a good gift idea, or a special birthday present, this toy is just the right one! It is a perfect choice for all occasions.......