- Inspired by the winningest supercross rider in history, Jeremy McGrath
- Complete with authentic McGrath graphics and MX-frame geometry, the SX350 scales Jeremyâ€™s iconic bike down to size for younger riders
- Carries riders at speeds of up to 14 mph (22 km/h) with up to 30 minutes of continuous use
- Features adjustable-angle, riser-style handlebars, spoked wheels with 12â€ pneumatic, knobby tires, retractable kickstand, and hand-operated rear brake
- Recommended for ages 13 and up; supports riders up to 140 pounds
Details: What better way to get your start on dirt than with the winningest supercross rider in history, Jeremy McGrath. The SX350 McGrath scales his iconic bike down to size for younger riders, featuring authentic MX-frame geometry, motocross-spec tires and rear brake for a true to life ride. Itâ€™s the perfect start for the next generation of motocross riders. For riders ages 13 and up, and supports up to 140 pounds (64 kg). Throttle: Twist-grip.
Package Dimensions: 42.6 x 25.6 x 10.6 inches.